website ： en.ykblnc.com
19-1 East, North Line, Yingda Road, Laobian District, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province
The gunning mix (refractory gunning mix) is composed of a refractory material with a certain particle gradation, a chemical binder and an admixture, and the electric furnace spray material is used for the repair of the thermal equipment lining by the spray construction method. Shaped refractory. It is a major type of shot material.
According to the state of the material for spraying and the method of spraying, it can be divided into three types:
(1) Wet spray, generally only thin layer repair.
(2) Dry spray (also known as semi-dry spray), which can be used for thicker spray repair and is most widely used.
(3) Flame spray compensation can obtain a structure with a dense spray-bonding layer, which has high bonding strength and strong anti-erosion resistance.
According to the state of receiving the sprayed material on the sprayed working surface, it can be divided into:
(1) The molten material spraying method is divided into three types: flame spraying method, plasma spraying method, and slag splashing protection method.
(2) The cold material injection method is divided into five types: mud spray method, dry spray method, semi-wet spray method (or tidal spray method), mixed spray method, and wet spray method.
The particle size composition and limit particle size of the spray material should be determined according to the structure of the sprayer, the thickness of the spray layer and different spray cleaning methods. Improper particle size selection or unreasonable particle grading has a great influence on the adhesion of the spray material and the density of the spray layer.